Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

NEW Chandelier Diane Ceiling Light - Antique Brass - 5 Arm - RRP .

Diane Ceiling Light - Antique Brass - 5 Arm - NEW Please see the description below that I have taken from the manufacturers website: Make a statement with the Diane 5-Arm Chandelier which comes in antique brass effect with stunning, decorative beading. Material: Metal.Effects and finish: Antique brass effect. (326803). Compatibility: Can be used with low energy bulbs or a dimmer switch. Height: 42cm. Diameter: 52cm. Length of drop: Height adjustable, chain length 50cm. Maximum bulb wattage: 60W. Bulbs: 5 x SES bulbs required (sold separately). Requires wiring: Yes. I bought this beautiful chandelier but sadly my ceiling is too low and I will walk into it if I dare put it up. I have the original box and only bought it a couple of weeks ago so grab yourself a bargain :-) Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment