Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

John Lewis Willis and Gambier Wooden King Size 5ft Bed Frame and Mattress GBP499 ONO (RRP £1,600) ?

John Lewis Willis and Gambier Wooden King Size 5ft Bed Frame Excellent Condition 499 or near offer (originally bought for 1,600) Mattress size: Fits a king size 5ft mattress (I do have a king size John Lewis mattress available and happy to include for free) **We also have a wardrobe/cupboard that matches vey well with this bed. Not currently listed on Gumtree as has been dismantled ready for collection. **I know a great man with van, please let me know if you are interested Bed is dismantled ready for collection **Please contact me for details of other items that I am selling (or type my mobile number 07906 499453 in to the Gumtree search box and it will bring up all items)

0 comments:

Post a Comment